- Brittany Gibbons is a blogger and activist whose amazing TedTalk on Courageous Beauty deserves a standing ovation. Check out her blog, Brittany Herself.
- James from Bleubird Vintage proves once again in this post from their trip to california that she has the most photogenic family ever. Ever
- Emily Gordon over on Rookie summarizes pretty much my entire adolescence and all the accompanying anxiety of figuring out who you are in this post on faking it ’till you make it.
- this beautifully illustrated and photographed recipe for calamari rapieni (stuffed calamari) over on Design Sponge has my mouth watering.
- miss Bonnie Barton of Flashes of Style is just too pretty in these shots by Brooklyn based (and super young/talented) photographer, Emma Jane Kepley.
- Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman are conducting an experiment…on each other. Frustrated with their reoccurring dating drama, the two friends decided to embark on 40 days of dates with each other in order to see if their opposing issues somehow cancel each other out…or combust on contact. follow along for all the voyeurism your little heart can handle
- and if you have a few dollars, you should help support Patrick O’Brien on his crowd funded film, Everything Will Be Okay about his journey through ALS (also known as Lou Gehrigs Disease) as it slowly seizes control of his body.
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! i could really use my own Sanity Manifesto right about now. check it out over on Maiedae, where she talks about how to regain your sanity when life is overwhelming.