We all know at least one. She may not be a “crazy cat lady” but her undying love for her feline companion is something to behold. If you follow her instagram, there are dozens of videos and pics of her cat doing things all cats do, all of them filmed/snapped with all the enthusiasm of a jubilant new parent documenting their child’s first steps.. She has lint rollers stashed in her car, her purse and by the front door of her house since nothing may enter her abode without becoming completely coated in cat hair. She would never date a man her cat didn’t like or who didn’t like her cat. She bases a lot of her friendships on this rule as well.
In the event that you are familiar with such a lady, and are willing to give her something else for her cat to coat in it’s fuzz, I’ve put together a little gift guide for those obsessed with felines. Enjoy!
- This crazy cat lady print is adorably minimal, for the ultra chic cat lover.
- An adorable cat print coin purse for wrangling change.
- This wont stop her kitten from sitting on her chest and staring at her until she wakes up, but this darling black satin cat ear sleep mask should complete her cat themed pajama set.
- Glam up her cell phone with this cute vintage cat print iphone case.
- This modern Modkat pink litter box from Modko is the cutest way to store poop I’ve ever seen.
- Beware the hovercat. This Nest suspended cat bed is an attractive alternative to those hideous cat tree‘s I see abandoned on street corners all over the city.
- This lovely silk Picasso cat print scarf allows her to wear her love around her neck all day long.
- A snuggly cotton cat print blanket will make her lap even more comfortable for curling up on.