Even the smallest gifts can leave a big impression when presented properly. These beautiful gift wrapping options will add some pizzazz to your gift giving this year.
- simple and adorable, this recycled cereal box gift box is perfect for small, casual gifts for friends and acquaintances.
- the gift wrap that keeps in giving: wrapping a gift in a pretty length of fabric, like this vintage 70’s graphic print fabric or this pretty black and metallic gold star fabric, makes unwrapping a gift doubly rewarding. fashionable friends can turn theirs into a scarf or pass it along as a gift of their own.
- this classic cocktail gift wrap set is almost too pretty to tear into!
- and so is this mountain range wrapping paper by Norman’s Printery on Etsy.
- or finish off simple brown paper with this pretty gift wrap kit in hues of ivory, gold and wine by Paper and Present. it includes twine, ribbon and jingle bell baubles for making even the simplest of wrappings a work of art.
- bust out your doodling skills with this clever DIY for chalkboard inspired gift wrap.
- and my personal favorite for this holiday is this lovely personalized Sugar & Spice recipe gift wrap from Minted is so pretty and thoughtful i can hardly stand it.
Check out the rest of my gift wrap picks, as well as the entire alphabet of consumerism over on my etsy treasuries or on my Gift Guide Pinterest Board. How are you presenting your gifts this holiday season?